Bri and Josh sit down with Nathan T. Wright (Digital Strategy at Hy-Vee, author of “Adventures of Fatberg”) to discuss Star Wars, dogs, SXSW, and what it’s like to illustrate and publish a book on Amazon.
022: Books ‘n Stuff (with Nathan T. Wright)
- 00:00 Introducing Nathan T. Wright
- 02:00 Nathan works at HyVee
- 04:30 Nathan recently published a book
- 05:15 Our fence is getting installed
- 06:23 Nathan has dogs
- 08:03 Commercial: "Where is My Shoelace?"
- 10:10 We've all seen Star Wars
- 14:30 Making a Murderer
- 15:56 What are you wearing?
- 18:54 Commercial: "Milk Bone Halftime Report"
- 20:10 What is a "fatberg"?
- 22:36 Is it intended for children?
- 24:23 How do you publish a book?
- 28:55 Writing and entrepreneurism
- 31:05 Finding the time
- 32:32 Nathan goes to SXSW every year