Bri and Josh discuss Monkey Kingdom, how they bought a house, HBO Now, and the ins and outs of mobile-friendly websites. It’s a timely topic, folks.
018: Mobile-Friendly Websites
- 2:25 Film: Monkey Kingdom
- 5:18 Bri and Josh bought a house
- 10:59 Commercial: "Cricket Classics"
- 12:06 Bri and Josh got HBO Now
- 19:28 Commercial: "Ain't That Kinda Club"
- 20:45 Mobile-Friendly Websites
- 21:30 Google changed their algorithm for mobile-friendliness
- 24:41 Do m-dot and adaptive sites count?
- 25:26 Josh wrote a blog post about mobile users
- 26:12 Those "View Full Site" links are frustrating
- 27:30 Josh gets passionate about this stuff
- 28:23 Phones are huge these days
- 31:10 Would you ever build an m-dot site?
- 34:18 What does a business owner do with a non-responsive site?
- 37:51 Josh will be speaking at Iowa Code Camp in May